With the Olympic Games in full swing, it’s tough not to get caught up in the excitement of your country winning and the camaraderie of all of the athletes coming together to culminate years of hard work and dedication. So, who better to motivate and inspire than some of the greatest Olympians of all time. Here are some of our favorite inspirational quotes by them. Please feel free to share yours. Continue reading
Nothing can stop the man with the right mental attitude from achieving his goal; nothing on earth can help the man with the wrong mental attitude.
The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather a lack in will.—Vince Lombardi
A few weeks ago, I was having lunch with an old friend and he mentioned that he has been trying to motivate himself to accomplish a goal, but was feeling lazy and unmotivated. After he told me what his goal was, we discussed what he could do to light a fire under his behind, and feel motivated again. Within a few minutes, we had listed off a bunch of ideas that we felt could help motivate him and get him back on the road to accomplishing his goal.
We all have been there at one time or another, so here are the top 10 ways to motivate yourself that we came up with: Continue reading
Theodor Geisel, better known as Dr. Seuss was born on March 2, 1904. In honor of his birthday birthday here are our top 10 Dr. Seuss quotes.
- “Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don’t matter and those who matter don’t mind.”
- “Unless someone like you cares a whole awful lot, nothing is going to get better. It’s not.”
- “Today you are you! That is truer than true! There is no one alive who is you-er than you!”
- “Don’t cry because it’s over. Smile because it happened.”
- “Today was good. Today was fun. Tomorrow is another one.”
- “The more that you read, the more things you will know, the more that you learn the more places you’ll go.”
- “Think left and think right and think low and think high. Oh, the thinks you can think up if only you try!”
- “I like nonsense, it wakes up the brain cells. Fantasy is a necessary ingredient in living, it’s a way of looking at life through the wrong end of a telescope. Which is what I do, and that enables you to laugh at life’s realities.”
- “I meant what I said and I said what I meant.”
- “You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself in any direction you choose. You’re on your own. And you know what you know. You are the guy who’ll decide where to go.”
Gandhi’s Top 10 Fundamentals For Changing the World
- Change yourself
- You are in control
- Forgive and let go
- Take care of this moment
- Without action you aren’t going anywhere Continue reading
The other day we were discussing some of our favorite movie quotes and realized that many of them are actually pretty inspiring. So we thought it would be fun to share them with you. The list was pretty long but we cut it down to our top 10 (plus a few extras) . Continue reading